German Hospital Service offers different service levels associated with different prices:
1. For processing the treatment request, putting together and providing a startup information package and setting up a customer’s account in our database with all the relevant medical information, ready to present to the hospital, the registration fee is 50.-€
2. If the customer wants to contact the hospital himself, without our assistance, we can locate suitable hospitals and provide the names and contact data for 2- 3 well-qualified clinics for the requested treatment. For this information service, the additional fee is 80.-€.
3. If the customer prefers that we contact the hospital on his behalf, to get a medical treatment opinion, cost estimate and a letter of treatment confirmation, the contact information and an appointment date with our assistance, the additional fee for this service is 300.-€.
4. In cases where customers need a visa to come to Germany, and they require assistance with the embassy, we can assist by gathering the necessary documents from the hospital, sending them to the customer by international courier and contacting the embassy to assist the visa issuing process. For this visa service, the additional fee for this service is 400.- €. (Alternative to 3)
5. We are also happy to provide additional services, like personal welcome at the airport, transfer to the hospital, booking of hotel accommodation for escorts, personal assistance with the hospital administration, personal presentation to the doctor, arranging interpreter services if necessary, assistance during hospital stay and after discharge, including an expert check of the hospital bills etc. For these services, the fee depends on the time that is required by the customers. Our normal rate is 150.- € per hour including travel times, plus travel expenses.
The fees for packages 1 to 4 are payable in advance: We can only provide the documents or information packages after we have received the payment. As we have no way to guarantee that the customers can take advantage of the information we provide, or that the embassy issues the necessary visa, these fees are not refundable. The fee for services as described in 5 is payable upon arrival to Germany. The deposit payment can be made by credit card (Paypal), Western Union transfer or bank transfer. Details will be provided when you return the form indicating which services you require and which way of money transfer you prefer.
Liabilities: We guarantee that we will handle any documents you provide with utmost care and confidentiality. Further, we guarantee that we will propose at least one first-class hospital where your treatment will be possible. We will however not be responsible if the treatment cannot be given as planned because the diagnoses are different from what was to be expected based on your information, if the treatment is not as successful as hoped or has any adverse side effects; this is not within our area of responsibility.
Once we have the personal information, your medical reports and the advance payment, we will set out to get your treatment arranged immediately..